Succulent Kokedama : a group of desert succulents wrapped around all root system with sphagnum moss, stuffed with soil and fertilizer/special combination and tied tightly with degradable thread. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor decors.
Size: 5"w x 5"d x 8"h
Kokedama Moss Ball : A Japanese art form of enclosing plant's root system into a handmade moss ball / to capture a green environment in your interior living space.
Guides below as a general rule to take care these moss balls, depending on your type of plants on the moss ball, more or less adjustment needed.
- Spray water to the moss ball part to keep it moist.
- Expose to direct/part sunlight at least 1-2 hours.
- Dunk the moss ball part into a container filled with water.
- Let it soak up water till all air bubbles disappear, about 4-5 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess water out to keep the moss ball in round shape.
- Put it back to its display and enjoy.