Mini Anthurium Kokedama : Anthurium often admired as houseplants for their bright, nearly year-round flowers. This plant is native to the tropical rain forests of Central and South America. Despite sensitivity to temperature and humidity, Anthurium is easy to care as indoor plants.
To form kokedama, we cover the root system with special mixture of soil and fertilizer and wrap around with sphagnum moss, then tied tightly with biodegradable thread. This item comes with white ceramic bowl as shown.
Size: Approximately 5"w x 5"d x 10"h
Kokedama Moss Ball : A Japanese art form of enclosing plant's root system into a handmade moss ball / to capture a green environment in your interior living space.
Guides below as a general rule to take care these moss balls, depending on your type of plants on the moss ball, more or less adjustment needed.
- Spray water to the moss ball part to maintain the moisture.
- Expose to direct/part sunlight at least 1-2 hours.
- Dunk the moss ball part into a container filled with water.
- Let it soak up water till all air bubbles disappear, about 4-5 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess water out to keep the moss ball in round shape.
- Put it back to its display and enjoy.