Kokedama Moss Ball Bonsai : A Japanese art form of enclosing plant's root system into a handmade moss ball / to capture a green environment in your interior living space.
Guides below as a general rule to take care these moss balls, depending on your type of plants on the moss ball, more or less adjustment needed.
- Spray water to the moss ball part to keep it moist.
- Expose to direct/part sunlight at least 1-2 hours.
- Dip the moss ball part into a container filled with water.
- Let it soak water till all air bubbles disappear, around 4-5 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess water out to keep the moss ball in round shape.
- Put it back to its display and enjoy.